[Mediawiki-l] Changing the main editing form/textarea

DanTMan dan_the_man at telus.net
Thu Aug 16 08:57:23 UTC 2007

You are right about the cascading bit. Except there are 2 things to
consider. The textbox is defining the columns for the textbox, not the
actual width of it, so a width should technically be able to override
it. And also, the use of !important overrides any other css declaration
that doesn't also use !important.
^_^ so, it works. And once you get that, you can start to do a number of
things using CSS that you never thought of before.

~Daniel Friesen(Dantman) of The Gaiapedia, Wikia Graphical Entertainment Project, and Wiki-Tools.com