[Mediawiki-l] Changing the main editing form/textarea

Sean O'Connor sean at transabled.org
Thu Aug 16 06:44:00 UTC 2007

On 8/16/07, Frederik Dohr <fdg001 at gmx.net> wrote:
> > I want to set the form in percentage rather than a fixed "80".
>
> In [[MediaWiki:FooBar.css]]*, add this:
>      #wpTextbox1 {
>          width: 80% !important;
>      }

Thanks for that.  I didn't realise that a css declaration would
override hard coded fixed dimmensions. I thought that the cascade of
things meant that first an external css is looked at, then css in the
head of the document, then inline style was looked at, meaning the
closer to the inline style, the more important the styling...

Sean