[Mediawiki-l] Way to redirect all pages to new server?

David_S_Green at Dell.com David_S_Green at Dell.com
Thu Aug 16 03:37:23 UTC 2007

I am about to move our wiki to a new server, and I think I've got the
whole moving the database part down, but is there a way to redirect all
pages (links) to the new server? I know I can redirect index.php with
just a normal redirect...so no worries there....but that will just
bounce them to the main page. What about if they are coming straight to
an article they have bookmarked or linked to?

Example...say a page link was:
http://originalserver/gecwiki/index.php/Acronyms
but will now be:
http://newserver/gecwiki/index.php/Acronyms