[Mediawiki-l] page protection through encryption?

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Wed Aug 15 16:57:28 UTC 2007

Another of MW's most powerful features (shared with all wikis AFAIK)
is the ability to create new pages from links.  I've always felt that
this was the real downfall of page-by-page security... users will
unintentionally create unprotected pages.  But I think we've had this
conversation before, months ago!

Jim