[Mediawiki-l] Single-Login with Woltlab Burbing Board (Wbb)?

Lane, Ryan Ryan.Lane at ocean.navo.navy.mil
Tue Aug 14 21:25:33 UTC 2007

> Wbb is closed software (like vBulletin, and some others) ... but I
will
> try to
> learn more about AuthPlugin (up to now, I thought, AuthPlugin is be
only
> designed for LDAP).

AuthPlugin is used in quite a few authentication plugins, including
plugins for a few pieces of forum software. For all of the
authentication plugins (that are correctly categorized) on
mediawiki.org, see:

	http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Authentication_and_Login

Here are a couple that are specifically for forums:

	http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:PHPBB/Users_Integration
	http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:PunBB_Authentication

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Invision_Power_Board_Authenticat
ion

I haven't used them, so I can't vouch for their quality, but the phpbb
one is listed as stable, and has quite a few releases. They may at least
point you in the right direction.

V/r,

Ryan Lane