[Mediawiki-l] Single-Login with Woltlab Burbing Board (Wbb)?

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 18:56:41 UTC 2007

On 14/08/07, Jan <2036 at gmx.de> wrote:
> Wbb is closed software (like vBulletin, and some others) ... but I will try to
> learn more about AuthPlugin (up to now, I thought, AuthPlugin is be only
> designed for LDAP).

Nope.* LDAP is, of course, a prominent example, but authentication
plugins can be used to authenticate users against all sorts of
sources, including some we haven't even invented yet. ;)

[* = Well, it may well have been, but ultimately, it shouldn't be
thought of as LDAP exclusive any more.]

Rob Church