[Mediawiki-l] Survey? Forms, writing to the DB, emailing results, etc

Sean O'Connor sean at transabled.org
Sun Aug 12 20:30:23 UTC 2007

Hello Rob,

Thanks for your answers.  Unfortunately, it isn't helping me much :(
I realise there are many things that do "almost" what I want, I found
enough out there, that's part of the problem.  The other problem being
that I'm not a php coder, which means I wouldn't know where to start
adapting anything.  I can read PHP and sort of follow along, but
that's about the extent of it.

So I was hoping that there was something already in existence that I
just hadn't managed to find yet.

Looks like it's not the case.  Not mission critical for me at the
moment, so I won't worry too much.

Thanks

Sean