[Mediawiki-l] Change the titles of built-in special pages?

Mark E Johnston mej237 at nyu.edu
Sun Aug 12 05:30:37 UTC 2007

Hey everyone,

I have just started working with MediaWiki (v1.10.1) and have been trying to customize the layout and functionality a little bit.  It's going OK so far but I would like to change the title of the "Recent changes" special page.  I would like to have the same functionality, just change the name that displays on the page itself.  I thought that this would not be difficult, figuring that the display title would be hard coded somewhere as "Recent changes," however I have not been able to find where this is set.  If anyone could let me know how to do this or point me in the right direction that would be great.  Thanks!

Cheers,

Mark Johnston