[Mediawiki-l] Mirroring a MediaWiki and keeping it up-to-date

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 02:37:07 UTC 2007

I'd like to mirror a MediaWiki (I'm not the administrator) by:

1. Using the MediaWiki API to get a list of all the pages + then
download the content of each page.

2. Every day, use the API to "visit" the recent changes page and keep
grabbing pages until the I get to a page whose version matches the
version I already have.

Both of these steps are fairly easy-- has someone written a
Perl/PHP/Python/whatever script to do this, or should I roll my own?