[Mediawiki-l] why custom groups are not available in protect

Emufarmers Sangly emufarmers at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 14:02:54 UTC 2007

It probably doesn't add a new translation message when you add things to the
array: Create a page called MediaWiki:Protect-level-training_team and fill
it with "Training team members only" or somesuch, and it should work. (I'm
not sure if it will handle the space in the group name properly.)

I had the same thing happen to me when I tested this, so I'll file a bug
report on it.

P.S. What did you add to $wgRestrictionTypes?  You shouldn't need to add
anything unless there are additional permissions you want protection to be
able to affect.

--
Arr, ye emus, http://emufarmers.com