[Mediawiki-l] why custom groups are not available in protect

Jack Eapen C jackec at suntecgroup.com
Fri Aug 10 04:53:58 UTC 2007

Thanks for this info. I added $wgRestrictionLevels and
$wgRestrictionTypes and added 'training team' to the array. But when I
take protect page of an article, in the selectbox, it's showing
"<protect-level-training>"
(mine is MW 1.9.3).

Why it is so?

Regards,

Jack
"Intelligence triumphs muscle, Imagination triumphs both!"