[Mediawiki-l] texvc

Bruno Goncalves bgoncalves at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:46:06 UTC 2007

Dear All,

Any ideas? Texvc still refuses to work from inside mediawiki, but if I run
the command that shows up in the debug file, it runs fine.
I've modified render.ml so it doesn't delete the tex. aux, etc.. files. When
texvc is run "by hand" the files are where you would expect them, but when
running from within mediawiki they are not created. My guess is that for
some reason texvc isn't even being executed (although setting
$wgTexvc='/bin/echo' works as expected). Any ideas? Without tex support
mediawiki is useless to me...
Sincerely,

Bruno

Email: bgoncalves at gmail.com