[Mediawiki-l] A project of MW template compiler

Mihajlo Andjelkovic michael.angelkovich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:24:17 UTC 2007

Hi all,

recently I started working on a project of a small compiler that
should add more comfort to working with the Mediawiki templates. The
reason for starting it was that I found it rather very unjustifiably
hard to write, edit, debug or oversee any larger template. On a
suggestion of my wikipedian colleagues I write you this email
announcing this project, and calling you to contribute in form of
suggestions, wishes and bug reports if you find will and time for
that.

About the project:
http://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA:%D0%9C%D0%B8%D1%85%D0%B0%D1%98%D0%BB%D0%BE_%D0%90%D0%BD%D1%92%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%9B/mtc_%28en%29

Download page: