[Mediawiki-l] Sitemaps

DanTMan dan_the_man at telus.net
Thu Aug 9 02:32:21 UTC 2007

Note that some distros of GNU/linux used on on servers use php5 not php.
At Wiki-Tools we use a Debain VM right now, and even though we only have
PHP5 installed, the binary we use is not php but php5 so you can try
using "php5 maintenance/generatesitemap.php". I have a feeling this is a
Debain thing, and as they are running Debain this is probably what you
are supposed to be using.

~Daniel Friesen(Dantman) of The Gaiapedia, Wikia Graphical Entertainment Project, and Wiki-Tools.com