[Mediawiki-l] Sitemaps

Sean O'Connor sean at transabled.org
Thu Aug 9 01:48:29 UTC 2007

> Find where your host keeps php5.  For instance, with DreamHost, to run MW
> maintenance scripts, you must use /usr/local/php5/bin/php instead of php.
> "whereis php5" could help you find what you need, though your host should be
> able to tell you.

Thanks for that.  I had just asked the host a moment ago and got their
response at the same time as yours.  They have suggested using the
path you're suggesting (not using DreamHost though).

Unfortunately, getting a "file or directory not found".  but I'll sort
this out with them at this point.  This is a hosting issue, I just
thought maybe there was a wiki related work-around :)

Thanks for the asssistance