[Mediawiki-l] parser allocation error message

Katharina Wolkwitz wolkwitz at fh-swf.de
Wed Aug 8 07:05:04 UTC 2007

Have a look at your php.ini-file (living in directory with the name php on a
windows installation and in a directory named etc on a linux machine, the
absolute position of the directory is afaik dependent on your
web-server/php-installation) and search for the parameter memory_limit.
Setting it to a higher value solved a similar problem for me.

Btw.: Does anybody know if there is a optimal size for that parameter (perhaps
in relation to the system-memory?)?

Good luck!

Katharina