[Mediawiki-l] RES: RES: customizing search results

elton levi schroder fenner elton.fenner at al.rs.gov.br
Tue Aug 7 12:18:18 UTC 2007

Frederik!

The versions are below:
* MediaWiki: 1.10.1
* PHP: 5.2.3-0.dotdeb.1 (apache2handler)
* MySQL: 5.0.41-Dotdeb_1.dotdeb.2-log

Extensions
fckeditor extension (version fck/mw-extension (0.7.2) 2006)	integrating the fckeditor

My wiki is restricted to intranet only.

Sorry about forgeting to mention versions before.

Thanks.

Elton S.Fenner
Analista de Rede e Hardware
Assembléia Legislativa do RS