[Mediawiki-l] RES: customizing search results

elton levi schroder fenner elton.fenner at al.rs.gov.br
Tue Aug 7 12:08:33 UTC 2007

Hi All!
Hi Frederik!

Thanks for your suggestion but it didn't work. I put some other configs in [[Mediawiki:Monobook.css]] and worked fine. I don't know if i miss somthing.

Just to remind I would like to configure my wiki to return ***only titles*** in a search.

Thaks all feedbacks.

Best regards.

Elton S.Fenner
Analista de Rede e Hardware