[Mediawiki-l] User page formatting

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Tue Aug 7 04:20:44 UTC 2007

I think this could be done with some minimal modification of the
PagesOnDemand extension or, as Gary suggests, the
BoilerplateSelection extension.  I think PagesOnDemand might be a bit
closer, since I think BoilerplateSelection takes the user to an edit
page, while PagesOnDemand takes them to a formatted page as if it was
always there.  You'd have to write an extension that hooks into
PagesOnDemand, but I think it would be very easy to adapt the sample.

Jim