[Mediawiki-l] Using external HTML Tidy

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Mon Aug 6 16:09:24 UTC 2007

Hi again,
So C files don't need compiling now, and there's no risk of my uploading
them (somewhere) damaging other people's websites on our same shared
server... but Tidy might not even be necessary to fix my problem? I
guess I'll just refer back to my original post at this point-- my one
infobox (on http://seventh-star.net/wikific/index.php?title=Yu-Gi-Oh)
apparently isn't parsing the #if function correctly, even though I have
all the necessary templates for it and I have the ParserFunctions
extension installed and (apparently) working correctly. It displays
whatever follows a particular #if function declares with raw HTML, both
at the start and the end of the infobox. Is this a bug, or is it somehow
fixable?
-Azurite