[Mediawiki-l] moving to Mediawiki

Dave Sigafoos davesigafoos at sanmar.com
Mon Aug 6 03:30:24 UTC 2007

Roger,

The link you gave states that the subpage will have a link to the parent
but it does not mention anywhere that the parent will have a list of
it's subpages.  I hope I am not misreading that. I have never found a
way for the parent to note its children .. probably not too proud of
them (ugly step child thing :)

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation