[Mediawiki-l] enabling eaccelerator

Emufarmers Sangly emufarmers at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:01:39 UTC 2007

I don't think MW cares where eAccelerator is, as long as PHP recognizes it
and you enable it in LocalSettings.php, but I could be wrong.  As far as I
know, the wiki won't say anything different when the caching is working:
It'll just go faster. (And in phpinfo at the eAccelerator section "Cached
Scripts" won't be 0.)