[Mediawiki-l] #if not working properly even with parserfunctions extension

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Fri Aug 3 06:33:05 UTC 2007

Well, as with the person who posted to the MediaWiki forums, my server
won't enable PHP Tidy on a shared server. So I'm relegated to using the
external version-- but how do I start out? Where do I begin looking?
I've found my way to the Sourceforge page, and I know my server is a
Linux server, but beyond that, I'm not sure which package to download or
how to implement it. I figure that as being the first step before I can
modify anything relating to MediaWiki so I can get it to work... and
then hopefully get my Infoboxes working from there.
-Azurite