[Mediawiki-l] enabling eaccelerator

Jack Eapen C jackec at suntecgroup.com
Fri Aug 3 04:04:41 UTC 2007

My eaccelerator cache is in /opt/lamp/tmp/eaacelerator/
I think this is not a default location. How can I tell mediawiki to use
this location? And how can I know whether eaccelerator is working with
MW or not?
(eaccelerator is showing as enabled in phpinfo)

Regards,

Jack
"The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously"