[Mediawiki-l] Purging 'Mediawiki messages' from memcached

Carlos Jorge Andrade carlos.andrade at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 00:36:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

Accidentaly it seems that the mediawiki messages (seen in
Special:Allmessages) from a development server ended up on the live
memcached servers. Now the live servers are displaying messages from
the development database (memcached content).
I can confirme this because if I turn off the memcached option in
LocalSettings all comes back to normal... the correct messages are
displayed.

Using ?action=purge on the Special:Allmessages won't do nothing as
also setting $wgCacheEpoch to a future date.

Is there a way to purge this content from the memchached servers, or
ultimately all pages ? How can I reset this ?
I've search for something similar to maintenance/
deleteImageMemcached.php but didn't find anything.

Thanks.