[Mediawiki-l] #if not working properly even with parserfunctions extension

Michael Daly michaeldaly at kayakwiki.org
Thu Aug 2 18:58:18 UTC 2007

Azurite wrote:
> I did see Tidy mentioned on a lot of the pages I found, but I couldn't
> find a MediaWiki extension page or anything.

Tidy is not an extension to Mediawiki, it's a separate program.

There is a version in PHP that is convenient to use.  Some info in this
thread:
http://www.mwusers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5057&highlight=tidy

Read all the posts - I mention one of the settings I forgot in a later post.

There is a bug in Parser.php if you are using PHP5 with PHP's Tidy.  I
submitted a patch to Mediazilla but no one's done anything with it yet.
  If you have a problem with it, the code to fix is posted here:
http://www.mwusers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4594&page=3