[Mediawiki-l] EcoliWiki

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Thu Aug 2 17:29:16 UTC 2007

Hi Marc,

Sorry I forgot to do this yesterday...Account created.  Actually,
lots of the CSHL people could have done it too, but they probably
forgot that they have the power.  With your account, you can also
create new users on EcoliWiki.

The next version of TableEdit does away with the Create Table Here
link.   Just puts an empty table in directly.  I will try to work on
a way to make it do infoboxes like the ones on Wikipedia.  You can
now make the float, though:

	http://ecoliwiki.net/colipedia/index.php/Doodle

controlled by

	http://ecoliwiki.net/colipedia/index.php/Template:Database_table

Does that work for reactome?

Jim
On Aug 1, 2007, at 11:07 AM, Marc Gillespie wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> Can I get an Ecoliwiki account? I want to look around to see how
> things work and maybe spark some ideas, which I seem to be short on
> lately...
>
> Thank you,
>
> Marc

Jim Hu