[Mediawiki-l] Underscore

Emanuele D'Arrigo manu3d at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:22:28 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

in my industry (visual effects) we make intensive use of underscores
for our filenames and directories. For example, a shot in a movie
This will result into something looking like this: HP3_075_010,
for the tenth shot of sequence 75 in the movie Harry Potter 3.

This is an established practice and works just fine, but when I create
an information page regarding a shot the filename will have the underscores
but the page title won't, as the underscores will be displayed as spaces.
Is there anything that I can do to prevent this? Wiki-wide or on a page
by page basis?

Thanks for your help!

Manu

--