[Mediawiki-l] A strange error message

BAI Zeming baizeming at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 22:16:42 UTC 2007

Hi,

I finally managed to install mediawiki on my computer. It seems running well. When I looked at the apache's error log, I found a lot of this kind of messages

[Tue Apr 24 14:58:37 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (20024)The given path misformatted or contained invalid characters: Cannot map GET /wiki/index.php/User:XXX HTTP/1.1 to file, referer: http://localhost/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

It looks like apache always tried to find page User:XXX but it is in fact an argument of index.php. My wiki seems to run well, though.

Should I change something in httpd.conf or php.ini to fix it?

Thanks,

-- Ming