[Mediawiki-l] Installing Mediawiki at 1and1

Gary Kirk gary.kirk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:07:10 UTC 2007

You can choose to use MySQL 5 as well, when creating a new db. When I
was on 1&1 (albeit UK; same I guess) I just created a new wiki so I
don't know about im/exporting. When I moved to hostgator.com after six
awful months with 1&1, hostgator transferred and imported everything
for me, free. Not that that helps with your situation...

Gary Kirk