[Mediawiki-l] Formating does not work

Juliano F. Ravasi ml at juliano.info
Tue Apr 24 16:43:52 UTC 2007

Once I saw someone who used typographic quotes in wikitext, like
‘‘Italic text’’. Don't know if it was just his browser that was f*ed or
if he did some funny thing like writing the text in Word and then copied
to wiki. I would suggest:

1. check if this happens with other markup, like [[Main page]]
2. try a different browser

--
Juliano F. Ravasi ·· http://juliano.info/
5105 46CC B2B7 F0CD 5F47 E740 72CA 54F4 DF37 9E96

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle."
    -- Erin Majors

* NOTE: To contact me directly, replace "ml" with
"contact" on my e-mail address.

* AVISO: Para me contatar diretamente, troque "ml"
por "contact" no endereço de e-mail.