[Mediawiki-l] Suppress #redirect ?

Rolf Lampa rolf.lampa at rilnet.com
Sun Apr 22 08:11:53 UTC 2007

Hm... but transclusion doesn't work with regular URLs?

What I do is that I collect info about some structured sub pages, like so:

== Documentation ==
{{:basepagename/this}}
{{:basepagename/that}}
{{:basepagename/allkinds}}
{{:basepagename/offstuff}}
and...
{{:basepagename/one is a redirect!}}

It seems like I can't use an URL to extract the actual redirect from the
last one.

Regards,

// Rolf Lampa