[Mediawiki-l] Enabling Javascript/the *.js files [Was: A More Advanced Editing Toolbar]

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Fri Apr 20 21:21:10 UTC 2007

Hi,
I made sure that the changes I made were in MediaWiki:common.js and
MediaWiki:monobook.js, though if what Rob says is correct, then I might
not be able to make any changes to enable the JavaScripting, because
that may not have been implemented until 1.8, and I can't upgrade to
anything past 1.6.10 because my server won't upgrade to PHP5 at this time.
Can anyone confirm what Rob surmised, that enabling the JavaScript
wasn't do-able until 1.8?
Thanks,
-Azurite