[Mediawiki-l] Enabling Javascript/the *.js files [Was: A More Advanced Editing Toolbar]

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Fri Apr 20 17:58:49 UTC 2007

Despite all my efforts, I haven't found any information regarding when
either common.js or monobook.js were implemented.
I tried putting the fixes to get a more advanced editing toolbar in my
monobook.js skin, but I still saw no changes, even after clearing my
cache and refreshing the page. I'm wondering if I have to enable
JavaScript in the localsettings.php as Jack Pond suggested, or if
there's something else I can do to get the more advanced editing toolbar
buttons available to me. Any ideas?
-Azurite