[Mediawiki-l] Powerdosc / Hummingbird

Oliver Schalch schalch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:54:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

We use in our office Powerdocs from Hummingbird as our Document Managment
Systen. Well I'm not that happy with it but anyway.
With that system I can create kind of a "reference file" called *.drf,
double click that file opens the corresponding application with the current
version of the document.

Now I'm trying to create that new MIME Type and aswell to change the upload
Special Page to upload such *.drf files.

But

1) Its always Image:xxxxx.drf
2) it would be cool to have it [DM:xxxx.drf] to integrate it to a Wikipage.

Is that a big thing?

Cheers,
Oliver