[Mediawiki-l] New to this.

johan.boye at latecoere.fr johan.boye at latecoere.fr
Tue Apr 17 05:53:37 UTC 2007

Did you put a .htaccess in your root web directory ? Are you using some extra extentions loaded in Apache like mod_security or in PHP like safe_mode or so ?
Check your Apache error log and paste them here  (do something like this  tail -f /var/log/apache2/error.... Or /var/log/httpd/error...)  And refresh your wiki page, the lines will appear

   Thanks,

	Johan