[Mediawiki-l] Announcement: KML Export extension v. 1.2.0

Juliano F. Ravasi ml at juliano.info
Sun Apr 15 02:18:21 UTC 2007

This message is to announce the release of version 1.2.0 of the KML
Export extension. Although the extension was online for almost a month
already, it wasn't announced due to the lack of user documentation.

KML Export is an extension that generates KML files for Google Earth
from content in article pages. Users add templates to article pages with
geographic coordinates (placemarks) of the subject on the article; the
extension provides a special page that scans the articles that contains
the placemarks and generates a single KML file, with links leading back
to the wiki.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:KML_Export

--
Juliano F. Ravasi ·· http://juliano.info/
5105 46CC B2B7 F0CD 5F47 E740 72CA 54F4 DF37 9E96

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle."
    -- Erin Majors

* NOTE: To contact me directly, replace "ml" with
"contact" on my e-mail address.

* AVISO: Para me contatar diretamente, troque "ml"
por "contact" no endereço de e-mail.