[Mediawiki-l] Tie in a script?

Steve Finkelstein sf at stevefink.net
Sat Apr 14 19:52:17 UTC 2007

All,

Not sure what the correct terminology is, assuming it might be a hook or
extension. Either way - I have existing scripts which I've written in
PHP that simply allow users to change their LDAP password, etc. I'm
looking to throw this code (it's just a form with basic PHP+LDAP
support) into MediaWiki so users can change their password from there.
Currently I have it linked as an external link and for security
purposes, this isn't favorable.

Is there any suggestions on how I can begin to go about this? The
correct documentation etc would be much preferred.

Thanks all!

- Steve