[Mediawiki-l] A more advanced editing toolbar

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Sat Apr 14 01:50:45 UTC 2007

I went to Monobook.js and added the code, but it appeared in a
"preformatted" text box. I saw another post from a while ago about this
subject that mentioned something about adding <pre> tags at the start
and end of the code block provided at the WikiMedia Common.js, but it
didn't seem to make a difference. Is this another difference between how
coding is accepted between 1.6.10 and higher versions (which I presume
the additional toolbar options are optimized for)?
Thanks for your help,
-MSweet