[Mediawiki-l] Malicious content deleting bots

Dave Sigafoos davesigafoos at sanmar.com
Thu Apr 12 13:46:27 UTC 2007

Rob,

"We aren't likely to ever start incorporating extensions into the core
code, but what we might do is make heavier recommendations about what
people download .. "

I think this is a great answer.  Even as I want enhanced capabilities I
realize that the "core" must remain for its original purpose.  The idea
that those of you who really know the inner workings might make
suggestions is a great plus.

Thanks for that

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation