[Mediawiki-l] Any leads on a basic wikisetup-and-configure instruction manual?

Kasimir Gabert kasimir.g at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:47:18 UTC 2007

Hello Peter Blaise,

When you installed the wiki you should have set up a default user.
That user has admin privileges.

If you did not install the wiki, do you have shell access to the
server?  If you do, then run
`php maintenance/createAndPromote.php ##username## ##password##`

(replaceing ##username## with your desired username, and ##password##
with your desired password)

I hope that this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Kasimir

Kasimir Gabert