[Mediawiki-l] Any leads on a basic wiki setup-and-configure instruction manual?

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Apr 11 18:45:21 UTC 2007

> From: Michael Daly <mikedaly at magma.ca>
>
> ... in the real world, management is never going to fund the
> documentation effort and the backup staff.

I've always practiced "guerrilla documentation" -- documenting as I
go, without telling management.

But when *I am* the management, I often don't do this, for the same
reasons real managers don't do it.

:::: If you succumb to the temptation of using violence in the
struggle, unborn generations will be the recipients of a long and
desolate night of bitterness, and your chief legacy to the future
will be an endless reign of meaningless chaos. - Martin Luther King Jr.
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99-0590-18>