[Mediawiki-l] Long link wrapping on list-serve distribution

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Wed Apr 11 14:30:52 UTC 2007

.
Does anyone have a solution to long link wrapping on list-serve
distribution

Was: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Status of wysiwyg editors for mw1.9?
<<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Word2Wiki>>
> seems effective as a macro to prep Word
> documents for pasting into MediaWiki articles.

So I'm trying << and >> around the links as that worked in Yahoo Groups.
I know about http://tinyurl.com/ so the link above is now also:

http://tinyurl.com/ynqv3w

- Peter Blaise