[Mediawiki-l] Storing or Linking Documents

Dave Sigafoos davesigafoos at sanmar.com
Wed Apr 11 13:28:30 UTC 2007

Rob,

Thanks for all your hard work on this.

I took a look at the svn and was surprised at how *easy* it all looked.
This tells me that there is a pretty good structure under it all for the
MW engine.

Are there any documents other than found searching MW that describe the
architecture of MW?

Thanks again.  I look forward to being able to upload documents and not
hear complaints <G>

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation