[Mediawiki-l] News, events and forum

Jim Wilson wilson.jim.r at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 06:33:56 UTC 2007

> As for news, I want write my own news. Special page where visitors can
> read/browse my news, subscribe to my RSS, but at the home page there will
be
> listed latest 3 or 5 news.

I had a similar problem a while back - I needed a way to convert a regular
wiki page into a feed of items.  To meet this need, I created
WikiArticleFeeds:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:WikiArticleFeeds

It might do some of the things you require.

</shameless-self-promotion>

-- Jim R. Wilson (jimbojw)