[Mediawiki-l] Any leads on a basic wiki setup-and-configure instruction manual?

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 00:40:31 UTC 2007

On 10/04/07, Monahon, Peter B. <Peter.Monahon at uspto.gov> wrote:
> However, regarding the specific MediaWiki struggles I shared, I've found
> no satisfactory Google responses yet.  I said so in my first post, but
> the admin quashed it.  Too long?  Some other discomfort?  Who knows why
> my first post was rejected by the list-serve admin.  So, instead, I

A decent explanation was given the first time; this is wikitech-l, the
mailing list for internal developer discussion of technical issues
related to the Wikimedia Foundation.

General MediaWiki support posts need to be made to mediawiki-l, which
is a list set up for that purpose. You'll find considerable more help
in the list archives there.

Rob Church