[Mediawiki-l] Any leads on a basic wiki setup-and-configure instruction manual?

Dave Sigafoos davesigafoos at sanmar.com
Tue Apr 10 19:44:14 UTC 2007

Peter,

I believe that the book will answer a lot of the questions you have
mentioned.  It has a pretty good explanation of namespaces and
categories.  By the way they are basic ways to 'organize' bits.

The online "documentation" is good but there are holes.  You just have
to keep looking, searching and asking "why?".

Generally this works well.

As for the hats, that is the least of the problems <G>

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation
PICK Guy
206-770-5585