[Mediawiki-l] Storing or Linking Documents

Frederik Dohr FDG001 at gmx.net
Tue Apr 10 09:51:59 UTC 2007

> I've thrown some very experimental initial work on such an extension
> into Subversion; trunk/extensions/FileSearch.

Sounds great, Rob!
Unfortunately, I can't access SVN at the moment*, so I'll just have to take your word for it now...

* I keep getting "Forbidden. You were denied access because: Access denied by access control list." for the SVN Web interface, as well as for Meta and images on Wikipedia. I'll try again from home tonight.

> > add that index-text to some searchable index, or store it in the mysql

Maybe I'm missing something here, but why not just throw that "index-text" into the file's description field?

-- F.