[Mediawiki-l] Anyone want some paying work?

Sheldon Rampton sheldon at prwatch.org
Sun Apr 8 17:54:14 UTC 2007

My organization (the Center for Media and Democracy) occasionally has
need of people with MediaWiki expertise to help with projects related
to our wiki (www.sourcewatch.org). These projects might include
writing or modifying MediaWiki extensions, advising our webmaster
about server/performance issues, helping make modifications to the
skin, etc. We don't currently have a project in the works, but I'm
trying to compile a list of qualified and interested programmers so
that we have some names on file when we need to hire a consultant. If
anyone here thinks you might be interested, please shoot me an email
at: sheldon at prwatch.org.