[Mediawiki-l] Storing or Linking Documents

Dave Sigafoos davesigafoos at sanmar.com
Sun Apr 8 01:44:26 UTC 2007

So how hard would it be to expand the upload process to allow selecting
the 'type' of upload?  Then the 'type' would be able to be searched thus
adding a good benefit to MW.

Also, wouldn't it make sense, since the upload process has a 'comment'
that you can enter, that a search against this comment be allowed.
I do understand that searching on binary of an image really makes no
sense (unless you are storing hidden text :) but allowing entry / search
of keywords might be a good idea

Thanks.

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation